Financial / Rates
To view a list of our rates, click here.
Residents must have a Medicare card that reads “Hospital Insurance.” They must also be admitted to the facility with a physician order within 30 days of a three-day inpatient hospital stay with skilled service. Generally, during the first 20 days of care, Medicare will pay 100%. For days 21-100, a daily co-insurance rate is required. Medicare does not cover Part A skilled nursing fees over 100 days.
Participating Insurance Companies
Daily Rate for Skilled Nursing Care
North Dakota is a case-mix equal pay state. Your case mix is set from 48 payor rates at Elm Crest Manor ranging from $206.53 to $652.27 per day.
Daily rates include room and board:
- Three meals per day served in the main dining area
- Tray service, plus snacks
- Special diets upon physician order
- Daily assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), i.e., dressing, bathing, ambulation, personal hygiene, and needs
- Daily housekeeping service
- Bed and bathroom linens
- Administration of medications as prescribed by either attending/alternate physician
- 24-hour supervision by licensed nursing personnel (R.N. or L.P.N.) and Certified Nursing Assistants
- Assistance with feeding
- Planned activities
- Drug regimen review
- Social services consultation
- Discharge planning and referral service
- Furnished rooms furnished in accordance with State and Federal regulatory agencies
PLEASE NOTE: The daily room rate does NOT include the following: Physician visit charges, dentist visit charges, medication, and sundry items, resident care medical supplies and materials, special physician ordered therapies such as physical therapy, occupational therapy, respiratory therapy, diagnostic tests, and other specialized care procedures, etc.
Private Room Rates
$8.00 per day charge for Private Rooms.